Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies and Canada’s largest bank, thoughtfully embarked on new retail store designs to bring to life a dramatically new retail banking environment, combining best-in-class retail shopping with financial services. Microsoft Surface is an integral part of this innovative customer experience.
RBC worked with Surface Strategic Partner Infusion to create five applications for Microsoft Surface. The new retail store has changed the way RBC customers are presented with choice, knowledge and advice. Arbie, an RBC animated character, guides people through:
- The Big Picture – enables people to explore ways the bank can help them meet their financial needs through a series of life stages and events
- The Drop a Coin application – graphically demonstrates the value of the RBC Tax Free Savings Account compared with a standard savings account
- Meet our Experts - profiles the local branch staff
- The Instant Win application – invites people to drop a direct-mail brochure onto Surface for their chance to win a prize
- The Kids Corner – offers fun, interactive puzzles for children to explore while their parents bank